- Post-Traumatic Stress In Relation To Holden Caulfield
- Article Analysis: Chinese Exporters' Weakness at Fair Points to Broader Economic Anxiety
- Contrast and Compare Cbt and Existential Therapy
- Disadvantages of Helicopter Parenting
- Obsessive Compulsion Disorder
- The Effects of a Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Intervention for Children
- Family and Systemic Therapies
- Case Study Anxiety Answer Sheet 1
- Existentialism: Existence Before Essence
- Pathophysiology of a Myocardial Infarction
- ‘Social worlds are always mediated by Unconscious Processes
- Strategies for Overcoming Test Anxiety
- The Approach to the Care of Cancer
- Rational or Irrational Fear of Heights
- The Glamorization of Mental Illness Among Teenagers
- William Gudykunst's Anxiety / Uncertainty Management Theory
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- The Case of Stan - Essay
- Assessment Methods Used for Analyzing the Psychological Status of a Person: A Case Study
- Crazy Like Us
- Anxiety- Making it Live around You, Not the Other Way Around
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Its Screening Instruments
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Negaive Impact of Soical Media in My Life
- Piagetian Conservation Tasks Case Study
- Reflection Paper: 1 Credit Study Skills Course
- The Anxiety/Uncertainty Management Theory
- Anxiety Disorder and the Different Types
- The Effects of Forgiveness Therapy on Depression, Anxiety, and Posttraumatic Stress for Women After Spousal Emotional Abuse
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- The Pass Fail System of Standardized Tests
- How Different Types of Transition Can Effect a Child Development
- The History, Causes and Effects, and Treatment of Phobias
- A Study of Adolescence Anxiety, Depression and Low Self-esteem
- Personal Narrative- First Job Anxiety
- Comparison Essay of “An Insatiable emptiness” and “Distorted Image”
- Effects Concerning School-Age Bullying: A Retrospective Examination of College Students' Experiences
- The Case Study of Amanda Anderson
- Feedback Stress: Does Auditory Feedback Negatively Affect Performance on a Stroop Task?
- Graduation Speech
- Reliving the Nightmare: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- dying process
- Human Sexuality
- Psy/240 Final Project: Analyzing Biopsychological Disorders
- Frequent Symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Factors Affecting Occupational Stress
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Social Anxiety and Cognitive Behavioral Treatments
- Comparison Matrix Paper
- Effects of Losing a Job
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Cattell's Analysis of Specification Equation
- The Six Most Common Forms of Anxiety
- What is Math Anxiety and What Can Be Done About It?
- Mental Illness in the United States
- Political and Economic Trends in Human Service Delivery
- Factors Affecting Study Habits
- The Relationship Between Personality Types, Test Anxiety and Self-Esteem with Regards to Academic Achievement
- Case Study: Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Concept of Anxiety by Soren Kierkegaard
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Nutrition
- What is Stress?
- Dreams Their Analysis
- Personality Psychology
- Obessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Models of Family Therapy
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Btec Unit 18 Sports Injuries
- Research Report on depression and anxiety
- Taking a Look at Bullying
- Age of Anxiety Versus Contemporary Humanity
- How do Psychosocial Factors Influence Cardiac Health
- The Effects of Forgiveness on Mental Health
- Ethical Issues in Psychology
- Gender Differences in Sports
- Ricky Williams and Social Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD)
- Adolescents, Mental Health, and Cigarette Smoking
- Case Study - Panic Disorder
- Experiencing Depression Throughout Life
- How I Overcame Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD)
- The Benefits of Social Media
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapies for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Components in the Formation of Different Medicines
Essay on Mental Health Topics List
Mental health handles all of the moods, emotions, and behavior that are linked to a person’s reactions to stressors and other behaviors related to problems. Consider the way someone is reacting to stress or anxiety. It covers all problems and illnesses related to the mental state. It is able to tell somebody how they can make choices and analyze decisions for the important things in life. A lot of issues that relate to illnesses about someone’s mental health such as panic, phobia, shame, suicide, stress anxiety and eating disorders can be discussed in an essay. It is important that to emphasize the difference between mental health and mental disorders to make the focus of the essay clear. The World Health Organization have reports that show there is 50% of the world’s total population who are victims of mental disorder. This is a consequence on how mental health is viewed as an unsure continuum instead of a certain level of psychological wellness. How mental health is perceived tends to be subjective because some are based on happiness, other people see it as the capacity to function in a society with a positive impact. The majority of definitions revolve around three main points: to live ‘fully’, creatively, emotionally stable, adaptable, and have the flexibility to handle life’s problems. These main aspects were used in analyzing the population of the world, and it was concluded that about 50% of the world population has a mental disorder. There are different forms of mental illnesses that are devastating to the world and these are depression, mood disorders, anxiety, psychotic disorders, and personality disorders. Anxiety disorder happens to most people and it covers phobias, panic disorders, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Since the purpose of the essay is to discuss mental health, convincing the readers is the first goal a writer must think about. This is the kind of essay where the writer has to choose.
Here are good topics for an essay on mental health:
1. The 5 symptoms of bipolar disorder
2. What is known as social anxiety, its causes and how it can be treated
3. A deeper look into the situations that cause a person to commit suicide
4. What are the reasons why a person becomes depressed?
5. Analyzing schizophrenia in young people
6. How is obsessive-compulsive personality disorder treated?
7. Is family history linked to the transfer of stress and anxiety to a person?
8. Why do depressed people process information in a different way?
9. What is the importance of sexual in children?
10. How does age affect a person’s mental health and why is it linked to the development of mental illness?
11. The effect of social media on how a person gets disconnected from living a happy life.
12. What is social anxiety disorder?
13. What to do if your loved one is considering suicide?
14. How to handle someone who has psychotic depression.
15. Finding the best Psychosocial treatments.
16. What are the signs and symptoms of clinical depression?
17. What is the effect of exercise on one’s mental health?
18. Why is the stigma against mental illness is still very rampant today?
19. How to talk to someone who is suffering from Post-traumatic stress disorder?
20. The different types of eating disorders.
Writing an essay on mental health allows a person to do extensive research in order to prove their argument in the essay. If done properly, it is one of the most interesting essays that people can read.