Dissertations & Theses @ is a service for universities whose graduate students actively publish their doctoral dissertations and/or master's theses with ProQuest Dissertation Publishing. Available to qualifying institutions on the ProQuest platform, Dissertations & Theses @ provides individual universities with access to the citations and abstracts of dissertations and theses their graduate students have published through ProQuest Dissertation Publishing. In addition to citations and abstracts, the service provides free access to 24 page previews and the full text in PDF format, when available. In most cases, this will be graduate works published in 1997 forward.
Access to a university's Dissertations & Theses @ account is based on the IP ranges associated with the university campus. The complete name of the account will be listed on the ProQuest database list as Dissertations & Theses @ <university name>, where <university name> is the name of the school in question. Dissertations & Theses @ accounts act as a subset of the ProQuest Dissertations & Theses (PQDT) database, and can be searched in conjunction with PQDT and other databases on the ProQuest platform. A subscription to PQDT is not required to obtain a Dissertations & Theses @ account, but they complement each other nicely.
If your institution qualifies for a Dissertations & Theses @ account, and you would like to enroll in the service, please fill out our enrollment form.
To learn more about ProQuest’s dissertation & thesis services and products, please visit our Dissertation Services web pages.
The Dissertations & Theses @ service was formerly called Current Research @. With its December 2006 migration to the ProQuest platform, the Current Research @ service was re-named to Dissertations & Theses @.
1. Business - Browse to easily locate featured reports and other non-periodical content in ABI/INFORM Collection and ProQuest Entrepreneurship. Includes industry and market research reports, commodity reports, company reports, country reports, dissertations, topic paths, start-up tools and more featured content.
2. Careers - Browse career resources in Career & Technical Education Database.
3. Dissertations & Theses - Browse ProQuest Dissertations & Theses by subject or location.
4. Health & Medicine - Browse video training programs and recommended readings in Nursing & Allied Health Database.
5. History - Browse the Annual Register volumes by year from 1758 - 2016. Browse Civil War pamphlets and Slavery & Anti-Slavery pamphlets in ProQuest Civil War Era.